BAYWORK CAMP Mentor Program
BAYWORK is partnering with Valley Water, Contra Costa Water District, and other Baywork agencies to pilot an exciting new Cross-Agency Mentorship Program (CAMP).
DOWNLOAD AND SHARE THE FLYER
BAYWORK CAMP will help our industry partners:
- facilitate networking and knowledge-sharing
- strengthen our workforce
- foster collaboration
Mentors wanted. If you (and/or any members from your team with leadership experience) can commit to 2 hours/month* for the next 3 to 5 months, we want YOU! BAYWORK CAMP mentors can choose from a pre-matched list of interested/potential mentees (i.e. employees from participating BAYWORK water/wastewater utilities, including your own agency, if you prefer). Mentors will guide and support mentees to:
- Clarify and achieve career growth & career advancement goals,
- Think through work issues and challenges,
- Strengthen their professional acumen and leadership skills.
Why be a BAYWORK CAMP mentor?
- Share and gain new insights and knowledge.
- Network and meet other professionals from different Baywork agencies.
- Help develop our future water industry leaders while also growing your own leadership skills and perspective.
- BAYWORK CAMP makes it easy… by providing the structure, guidance, mentor-mentee matching assistance, and a user-friendly, online interface for mentors and mentees.
- Low commitment: 2 hours/month* for the next 3 to 5 months.
*(This includes mentor-mentee engagement time and overall program engagement time).
- Sign up here today! (by November 15).
- Attend a virtual training on Wed. Dec. 6 (1-2:30 pm) where you’ll be given more information on your new role as a mentor.
- Please contact me if you have any questions. (Mentees can also sign up here today!)
Thank you for your support!